NRL Round 9: Tips and Predictions 2024

The NRL Round 9 of the 2024 season is shaping up to be an exciting weekend of rugby league action. With a range of matches set to take place across the round, fans and experts alike are eagerly anticipating some high-quality performances from their favourite teams. 

Match Predictions Here are the predictions for the upcoming matches:

Rabbitohs vs Panthers The action kicks off with the Rabbitohs taking on the Panthers at Stadium Australia on Thursday night. The model projects Penrith as having an 83% chance of winning, while the Rabbitohs have a 17% projected win chance.

Sea Eagles vs Raiders In this week’s game between the Sea Eagles and the Raiders, Manly is the more likely winner, with a projected 76% chance for the Sea Eagles. The Raiders, on the other hand, have a 24% chance of pulling off an upset win.

Broncos vs Roosters The Broncos are tipped to win their game against the Roosters this week, with a projected 70% win probability for Brisbane. The Roosters have a 30% chance of winning at Suncorp Stadium.

Bulldogs vs Tigers With a win probability of 70%, the Bulldogs are favoured for this match, while their opponents, the Tigers, have a projected win chance of 30%.

Titans vs Storm The Storm have an 81% chance of winning this week, compared to Gold Coast’s 19% chance of victory.

Cowboys vs Dolphins The Cowboys are the favourites to win this game, with a projected 77% chance, while the Dolphins have a 23% chance of causing an upset at Queensland Country Bank Stadium.

Players Update: Expert Tips and Predictions 2024

Rabbitohs vs Panthers For the Rabbitohs, Taane Milne’s two-match suspensions mean a recall on the wing for Izaac Tu’itupou Thompson. The Panthers’ team remains unchanged.

Broncos vs Roosters Ezra Mam returns at five-eighth for the Broncos in a timely boost for their clash with the Roosters. Meanwhile, Ricky Stuart has swung the axe at the Raiders after their 40-0 hammering by the Sharks. 

The NRL Round 9 in 2024 promises thrilling matches with expert predictions favoring teams like Panthers, Sea Eagles, Broncos, Bulldogs, Storm, and Cowboys in their respective games. Key player updates include Taane Milne’s suspension affecting the Rabbitohs and Ezra Mam’s return boosting the Broncos. High win probabilities suggest competitive clashes ahead.

You may also like...